Now that winter is really here, the local fish seem to be keying on Baetis and midges. My most productive Baetis pattern for several years has been Charlie Craven's Juju Baetis. He originally had an "original" and a "UV" version on his website, but now seems to only show the "UV" version. I tie both. I use the "original" version for bright conditions and the "UV" version (with flash back) for lower light conditions. I also tie them with bead heads and on jig hooks. Mostly I tie and fish them in size 20, but often find a size 22 works better. Please refer to Charlie Craven's site, charliesflybox.com, for an excellent tutorial on the "UV" version. The original is the same basic construction, but omit the flash back and the "UV" coating.
I usually fish the bead heads on point with a midge dropper. The non-bead versions, I usually fish with a size 18 or 20 bead head pheasant tail or Rainbow Warrior on point.
The top row in the box shows 9 "UV" Juju Baetis in size 20 and 22 and 6 size 20 versions with bead heads. The second row shows 7 "original" Juju Baetis in size 20 and 22, along with 4 heavier bead head versions in size 18. The bottom row has two bead head Juju Baetis tied on size 20 jig hooks.

IMG_2627.jpg