I appreciate the information John and Tig. I did not say my question correctly. I mis-spoke.....I am trying to tie the fluro to a very small swivel. I am finding it quite difficult because the swivel swivels.....uh....when trying to wrap the fluor. I am attempting to rig up an Ultra Lite spin rod with an ultra lite reel. Trying to connect a small swivel with a very small clip that came on it. That way I can switch Rooster Tails or other small lures quickly. So....am trying to tie a permanent knot to the swivel......not a fly. Wondering. If fluor is so close to invisible to fish.....why should I try 2lb and 4lb fluro? Instead of breaking off flies and stuff under water....around structure.....lilly pads....etc. If so much less visible than mono or braid....instead of going 2lb or 4 for stealth reasons just tie on 8lb or 10lb fluro....
I have many many ponds, streams, lakes where I live. While driving in this state I cross many streams and such. Bridges and such....not too conducive to a fly rod. My little 4'-6" ultralite can toss a Rooster Tail into that stream so fast and easy. I have caught trout, bass, and chub this way. Kinda fun and helps me find fishing spots. Anyway.....thank you all for the help.

jim