Thanks ohiotuber... but I must ask, does that make you a potato?

We were fishing in a very public place with tons of boats running by... we were "hidden" in plain view, but too close to access for anyone to bother us. We had hundreds of tightly packed fish and no company. Because silvers are incredibly spooky we had to deal with things very carefully to keep from spooking the hole. We fish the margins and immediately get the fish OUT of the hole. We were able to extract and retain 14 in a steady stream. We knelt in tall grass and kept shadows off the water. My granddaughter understood the reasons and the policies very quickly. She understood when we stopped fishing and gave the hole a rest, even though there was no slowing of the fishing. She understood when I told her that if we kept doing what we were doing it would put them down and then we would have to wait much longer. She got it...

It is a place I have fished for many decades and Riley grew up running river boats. He has built two mini jet boats and has many youtube videos and has a serious understanding of running wild water in little jet boats. Take a look at his videos by searching for "riley peck alaska mini boats" or a second "son" eben fiorentino" to see some interesting videos.

Start with this one...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5_9sUlTxWk