I have a new Sea Eagle frameless inflatable. I bought the 285 Pro model. This comes with a pedestal seat instead of an inflatable seat. Now I don't have to don waders, neoprene wader booties, flippers....walk backwards to the water.....etc.
Seems to me to be less to do and easier to get on the water. I am pleased with my purchase so far. Haven't been out in it yet. I usually shop for used for what I want. Overstock.com...factory direct.....etc. I am liking ordering from Sea Eagle. That is their niche....inflatable boats. So they have many accessories you can get from them.....made especially for your boat! Pumps, valves, dollies, anchors, electric motors, etc. Pretty good when you think you want something for your boat to just go there and click on Gear and find what you want....that for sure fits your boat. Kinda neat. I have ordered the spendy 2 stage pump with battery and charger. Too much capacity needed to foot pump it all up manually and then you don't know the pressure.....Their pump will shut off as soon as it gets to the pressure you set it for. No over inflating. I also got the Scotty Anchor Lock because with no flippers in the water.....only way to move boat is with the paddles or motor. Would like to stay in a spot and cast awhile. BTW....if you are in "Gear" and click on the Anchor Lock....with the Fishing Gear link under it....you will see 21 items you could order for your boat. Most of these are the Scotty parts....Point being many accessories just in this one link. One can surely set up their boat with ease using their site. I just am liking it. Regret length of msg. Just FYI for anyone who might be interested......