+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fishing License Expiration date extension ?

Hybrid View

Default Fishing License Expiration date extension ?

In my state of Illinois , my license expired on 03/31 . Trying to reach the state DNR for information ,of ANY kind, is an effort in futility. SO, i turn to y'all who may have a "dog in a similar race". Here in Illinois ALL (?) auto registration, drivers licenses,FOID, CCL licenses expiration dates have been extended but no info on fishing.
    The reason I ask, is that during a trail walk yesterday, I happened to peek into an inside arc of a drainage ditch and saw many somethings in the 15/20" range ( too sleek to be carp) looking upstream for sustenance (food too). Needless to say, I'll be there again today PREPARED, regardless the/my license status. If caught by the police, I'll play the "senior citizen" card .
    So if anyone is familiar with my dilemma .............. Thanks

Mark

Mark, You know this sounds like premeditated unlicensed fishing. Carry on at your own risk. Jim
    I'm either going to, coming from or thinking about fishing. Jim

Hey Jim,
    And , on the other hand, I have often dove untethered into possible oblivion with little regard for consequence. I do live "on the edge"

Mark

Mark,
    An easy solution to your problem. Right off the Illinois DNR web site. No need to play the "senior card" or worry about the play.
    Resident Fishing License
    $15.00

Philly,
    And JUST LIKE THAT I'm legal. Many thanks for lighting the way. I wasn't able to access their website. All I got were ads from others who were willing to help for a "small fee". The only end problem was that I could not get the actual license to print so I did print the proof of payment and the "Transaction Number". Thanks again. A GREAT weight is lifted and fears of years and years of incarceration at hard labor transforming boulders into sand, WHEW !!! The resident senior fee was $1.50 plus a .$0.50 + $1.05 add ons for the bureaucrats ......total $2.55.

Thank You!
    Mark

Not a problem for me. I have a lifetime Iowa license. They do that for old geezers.

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Hey Jim,
    And , on the other hand, I have often dove untethered into possible oblivion with little regard for consequence. I do live "on the edge"

Mark
    Mark, It's always been my understanding that if you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much space. Jim
    I'm either going to, coming from or thinking about fishing. Jim

Im attacking THAT "space" angle also. Went to Florida in Dec weighing 223 (6'1"). Splitting almost EVERY restaurant meal with my wife and drinking "wisely" , returned a few weeks ago to weigh in at 207. NOW, having to sit in the house 24/7,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I've picked up CUSSIN at the cat. .

Mark

+ Reply to Thread