I guess I have been reading too many conspiracy novels during the lock down, but I firmly believe the Chinese Communist Government planning the whole thing. They initially camouflaged the thing by allowing a sector of their population die from it and they allowed a huge number of their people to leave the country to go on vacation, etc. all over the world. However, all in country flights were cancelled from the affected area to other parts of China. They also, bought up all the protective PPE they could. They even sent some to Italy as a further camouflage. All they had to do then was wait since they control so much of the world's vital medical supplies, industrial production and technology. They were hoping for a total financial crisis throughout the world. It has worked to a large degree. Not a shot fired! They even knew that the extreme LEFT in our country would like to see the economy fail so they could restructure our social and economic policies/laws/constitution. They also knew that a crisis such as this would have a huge segment of the population start to turn on the government. AOC and others are already blowing their horns. So was it planned? Seems likely. The only thing they forgot to figure into their plan was the determination and wisdom of the parotitic American People and the greatest President this Country has ever had. Wouldn't that plot make for a great novel. It would if it didn't seem so real. I guess I have been in lock down too long. Keep the faith!!