+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FEB Hopper

Default FEB Hopper

Can someone post a link to the FEB Hopper, please. I can't seem to find it. Thanks

Default I can't get a link to work

but if you google fly anglers on line and go to the menu on the left side of the page to fotw that gets you to the fly of the week. Pick 2009 and go down the list to FEB hopper from August 10th.
    I can think of few acts more selfish than refusing a vaccination.

Default Thanks

I appreciate the assist.

Quote Originally Posted by lastchance View Post
    Can someone post a link to the FEB Hopper, please. I can't seem to find it. Thanks
    https://www.flyanglersonline.com/fly...tw20090810.php

Lightbulb Oh well ...

... finally decided to go ahead and buy an Idaho annual nonresident license a couple days ago. Nice day today, so I headed on over to my home water and tried out a minor variation of the FEB Skwala, which was a late addition to the FEB family of flies that started with the FEB Salmonfly and FEB Hopper. Still kind of chilly when I started, and got skunked at the first stop. Warmed up a bit by the time I got to the second stop, and the fishies ( all westslope cutthroat ) finally woke up. Fished only the dry Skwala and had a couple hits that didn't hook up, one fishy on and off rather quickly, and three in hand. The first two landed were in the 12-13" range and the last one went right at 17". Got skunked again at the last stop, but overall a really good start to the year.
    The fish are always right.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by JohnScott View Post
    ... finally decided to go ahead and buy an Idaho annual nonresident license a couple days ago. Nice day today, so I headed on over to my home water and tried out a minor variation of the FEB Skwala, which was a late addition to the FEB family of flies that started with the FEB Salmonfly and FEB Hopper. Still kind of chilly when I started, and got skunked at the first stop. Warmed up a bit by the time I got to the second stop, and the fishies ( all westslope cutthroat ) finally woke up. Fished only the dry Skwala and had a couple hits that didn't hook up, one fishy on and off rather quickly, and three in hand. The first two landed were in the 12-13" range and the last one went right at 17". Got skunked again at the last stop, but overall a really good start to the year.
    Nice to hear that you still have your game on -- .Excellent report !
    Relaxed and now a Full Time Trout Bum, Est. 2024

+ Reply to Thread