Here is a dozen flies:a contribution to Paul Dieter's Fly Auction for Al. I wanted to come up with something different(not claiming to be original)for this occasion.

I started with a silver plated bead. The eyes were painted on and the head overcoated with hard as nails. Next, there are two strands of krinkeled peacock colored flash in the tail, followed by two matched, facing, natural iridescent green pheasant Rumpettes topped with a red Uni-Wool flag.

The body dubbing is made using dyed yellow Pig's Wool and shredded Tan Ice Yarn flash. The Collar is Dyed Black Emu hackle. The thread is Danville Spyderwire colored olive with a Sharpie as It was tied.

This fly is an attractor pattern and I'd call it a cross between a Nymph and a Streamer. It should give the fishes absolutely no excuses for passing it up!

So there ya go Paul! This is a Great effort you are heading up. I wish you success getting the bench on the river in Al's name.

Rich

Edit: The title of this post is in error, The fly is a "Fat-Trac"..not Fast-Trac...
and yet again to correct my typo on Paul's name and to make Hans' comment look confusing. Thanks Hans.

[This message has been edited by flymaker2 (edited 05 June 2005).]