+ Reply to Thread

Thread: In need of a small pocket camera to use when fly fishing from a toon

Default In need of a small pocket camera to use when fly fishing from a toon

Hey John. Are you out there? Do you happen to have a good camera I can buy?
    jim
    ps....I finally used up the last one I bought from you. I now need another camera......

Hi, Whitewolf. Check out the Nikon Elph series on eBay. Lots of very compact cameras with good features. And many properly priced under $100.

Chuck

Thanks Chuck. I found an exact model of what I had that quit on me. Since I already had printed the very lengthy manual for it....I searched on Ebay and found an exact replacement used for only $14 shipped. I therefore do not need this thread anymore. I will click on report this thread and ask that it be removed form the bulletin board. However that doesn not really seem to happen very often.

tks again

jim

Whitewolf, I'm so sorry I missed this and didn't even send you a reply until now. I do have one of the really nice waterproof cameras like I sold in the past, Pentax Optio WP. It is the nicest one I've have so I purchased a new charger setup ac/12volt both. 2- 4GB memory cards too! I know you have already purchased but I wanted to make sure I replied to you. $40 shipped to your door! Thanks and God Bless!

+ Reply to Thread