@Whitewolf Thanks. I do the videos more as a video journal for myself. But truth be told the more memorable times of my fishing are the times I lost fish. Wish I could rewind back the time, to do it a different way.

I use 2 gopro cameras, depending if I want to go light or lug weight. My older gopro is a 3+silver with a polarizer filter. The batteries kept losing charge, so I got an external battery and a 10ft adapter that snaps into the battery area. External power lasts a LONG time. The newer camera is a Session 4, that is pretty much a cube. It's lighter, but I don't have a polarizing filter (to cut glare). Battery doesn't last long, so I'll turn it on only if there's a high percentage I'll hook the fish I spotted. Recently got a long cord for that also to plug into the external battery.

You may be in luck. With the crappy weather, the creek we fish looks like chocolate milk. That means going back to where I learned how to flyfish, which are bass & panfish. I'll try to get some video.

I'll post some videos from fish from 2020. Take care.