Ewing Feather Birds is also a good source,and they have a line that sizes small pieces of necks in the small 22 down med 20-18 and large16-12 pretty nice way to buy some neck hackle's that are'nt used often or for budget minded indivdual's who tie only for themselves,Love whiting.and others.I won't buy any hackle that I can't hold in my hand from anyone,or any other material for that matter"natural"that is.Unless I have no other recourse,been buying most of my hackle from a friend who is been raiseing birds in PA for the last 10-12 years so big brands are'nt that important to me these days,and I feel that most of them are getting hackles that are to stiff for my likeing nowadays.the stiffer hackles pierce the surface film far easier in todays genetics..
just my own lil thoughts not start'in noth'in.....

------------------
"I've often wondered why it is that so many anglers spend so much money on,and pay so much attention to.the details on the wrong end of the fly line.If they took as much care in selecting or tying their flies as they did in the selection of the reel and rod,They might be able to gain the real extra edge that makes it possible to fool a fish that has,in fact,seen it all before" A.K.Best

"Wish ya great fishing"