Need to tie some flies for a smallmouth trip. Know I saw this fly on line, thought it was here. Basically it was a slider tied with foam discs, several foam discs are slid on the hook by piercing the foam at the edge, then they are alternated one up and one down. What is the name of this pattern and where did I see it?