I was glad to hear the input from Long For Cuts. I read this article a while back and even with only anecdotal evidence, I found the reasoning to be sound. I was a wildlife management major way back in the day and learned how important every link in the chain is to maintain a healthy, growing environment. I worked in my major for a number of years, but decided that I needed to make a living if I was ever going to afford to have a family. People would often visit the fish hatchery where I worked in North Central NH, usually on a beautiful summer morning or fall afternoon. They would remark, this is so beautiful, they shouldn't even have to pay you to work here. I'd nod my head in agreement and ask them if they'd like to come back in late January when it's 25 below zero with a chill factor of -40. They could then help me chop holes in the ice to feed the fingerling Salmon and brook trout. Working at a job like wildlife management or other jobs especially with wildlife, has the drawback that the people who pay you also think you must really love your work, so they don't have to pay you much more than minimum wages. I'm thankful that we have professional men and women who do these jobs so that we can enjoy the fruit of their labors. Yes, they do it for the love of the job, because it sure isn't for the money.