Thread: Hat magnifier

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Northeast Brookie View Post
    Thx all for all of the suggestions. For me, I?m not too sure if I?d like the magnifiers built in...
    For the Hat eyes, do they have the ability to flip up on top of the hat? My hat is fairly curved, and I?d be hard pressed to believe that they could fit under the brim without getting in the way, unless they?re really small.
    The ?flex spec?s? are an option...
    Thx again all!

P.s. If someone knows why apostrophes and quotations show up as question marks in this forum, let me know! Very frustrating! Gotta love technology!
    Hat Eyes will positively flip UP on top of your hat brim as opposed to Flip Focals which only flip down. It's how I use mine. They also come with a longer extension arm which also helps get them out of the way.

The lens arm also slides forward & back, they are made of stainless steel, have adjustable tension which NEVER gets loose & they have replaceable lenses. They are the best hat brim magnifiers out there by far.

BTW - A guess is the "?" thing is most likely caused by composing your comments in Word or some other program and copy/pasting it into your message. Certain font's punctuation marks are not recognized by the message board so it converts them to different characters. I used to have the same problem.

If you are not copy/pasting I have no clue.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Bamboozle; 06-15-2018 at 01:33 PM.