+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michigan Fish In

Hybrid View

Default Michigan Fish In

I see that the Fish In page has been taken down, but I want to assure you all the the Michigan Fish In will be going on as planned. If memory serves me, this will be the 12th fish in. As usual, Gates Ausable Lodge will be the headquarters for this year's festivities. Attendance has been dwindling the past few years, but as long as I am able to get to Gates the last week in June, it will be called the Michigan Fish In!
    This year's dates are June 24 to July 1. Folks, we keep things very informal. Bill and I will be in our usual digs, the Brown trout Suite at Gates. There is a big front porch for socializing and plenty of space to do some casting if the need arises.
    Just some advise...if you want to stay at Gates, I suggest that you call them sooner than later for reservations. The fill up fast that time of year.
    There are also may other places to stay in the area, from motels to campgrounds. If you need suggestions, shoot me a PM.
    If you think that you may be coming, post on this thread so we can see who to expect knocking on our door!

Brad
    "A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her."
    -W.C. Fields

Brad,

I'll be there! Already have my accommodations reserved. I'll be bringing a friend of mine from WVA along for the fun. Get with me to discuss the social gathering and I help you with the planning and prep.

Talk soon!
    Joe Bertolini

Sad to say not going to be making the trip this year But always next year
    The fishing was good it was the catching that was bad

As they say in our advanced years " depends"........................on a few stuffs falling in line. It'd be fun and we'll try.

Mark

I'll be there. Looking forward to seeing all of you guys and maybe some gals. Hope the Hex hatch will cooperate.
    God Bless America

John
    I just hope the weather stabilizes. Been a crazy spring if that's what you call it....
    Brad
    "A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her."
    -W.C. Fields

+ Reply to Thread