FC,

There are loads of patterns out there that use one or more of the materials you've acquired.

That being said, however, obviously you've not yet found a 'use' for those flies in your fishing.

If I were you, I'd hang onto the materials, and try adding/substituting them into the flies that you DO use. It should be pretty evident from the different materials what they may or may not be 'good' for in the flies you already use.

Just a few 'suggestions', and I'm sure others may add much more:

Black Bear makes good streamer hair and decent dubbing. Nice bushy tails too.

Moose Mane is great for ribing and for tails, as is the longer hair from boars. Moose body will spin, but not as well as deer in most cases. The body hair does work for Wulff style dries. Dall Sheep I'm not too familair with, but I'd see if can be spun like deer or used for wings on Wulffs, etc.. I know that Caribou spins well, and makes great humpys and bass bugs.

Play with it, have fun, experimenting with new materials in old patterns can give you flies that are very effective, new to the fish, and maybe you'll hit on a real 'winner' or two.

Good Luck!

Buddy

------------------
[url=HTTP://HOMETOWN.AOL.COM/RSAN2708/INDEX.HTML:a01bc]HTTP://HOMETOWN.AOL.COM/RSAN2708/INDEX.HTML[/url:a01bc]