+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hair Materials

Sorry, I didn't think...

------------------
    Spelling and Grammar not subject to judgement...

[This message has been edited by Grubb (edited 13 April 2005).]
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

Thanks for the Awesome links.There is so much info here and I'm still trying to get the hang of searching for things, but I stink w/ a computer. Now that I think about it, you folks should see me with my flyrod or at the bench.

------------------
    Land Em',
    Carp

3. Default

Carp
    With all the ideas and references you have been given, study them and try things you think might work,or maybe even not work. The thing to remember that alot of fish have been fished hard and maybe all it takes to fool them is something different.
    Good luck and have fun.

sorry, its all right, the DHE is an emerger pattern and stands for deer hair emerger, and is a standard searching pattern for emergers. It was created by bob wyatt, and the body can be variated.

[url=http://flyanglersonline.com/flytying/fotw2/101804fotw.html:47e99]http://flyanglersonline.com/flytying/fotw2/101804fotw.html[/url:47e99]

RL

I was wondering how often people re-check topics that they have replied to. Now I know of at least one person, and I thank you. Hans beat you to it. I sure do appreciate everyone's time. That is exactly what I needed, a picture and instructions.

THANKS,
    Carp

[This message has been edited by FlyingCarp (edited 14 April 2005).]

FYI, some good DHE tips appear in the various links above. I like this fly but sometimes have had problems getting it to float properly myself. Thanks for posting those links.

I see what you are saying Tyflier and agree w/ you 100%. As stated befor, I believe that this site is grrrrreat. I have found(been given) so much info here. It would have taken many, many moons for me to get where I'm at in this sport.I have a long way to go yet, and with the knowledge of fellow fishers here it has been an absolutely awesome experience.

Again,Thanx To All!

------------------
    Land Em',
    Carp

[This message has been edited by FlyingCarp (edited 15 April 2005).]

Hans, I'm confused, you get credit anyway you go with the post's, mine, you are at the bottom, your's, you are the front, and so is FAOL, oh,ok sorry, as I'm typing I see..."S"
    Dang. I'm really due for a vacation time from work...lol :
    FC, I hope you catch'em all...
    ------------------
    Spelling and Grammar not subject to judgement...

[This message has been edited by Grubb (edited 16 April 2005).]
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

+ Reply to Thread