+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Something NEW and exciting.

Default Something NEW and exciting.

One of our readers, a professional photographer in Columbia,David Marin, has a mother who wanted to learn how to tie flies.
    David translated Al Campbell's Beginning Fly Tying series into Spanish for her. He is working on the Intermediate section now.

David has offered to let us the translations for here on FAOL - and I hope by next week I will have the first two up as a new Spanish Language section on Fly Tying! That will become a permanent part of FAOL.

We will try to have a new lesson up each week. Our sincere thanks to David for all his efforts!

We have also given permission for the same section to be translated into Russian for a 'club' website in Kazakhstan. When those are live we will give you that url as well.

The same series is being translated into Italian, it will be included on [url=http://www.pipam.com:c8fc9]http://www.pipam.com[/url:c8fc9]

Our Fraternity of Fly Fishers is alive and well - we are delighted to be able to share the information worldwide!

------------------
    LadyFisher, Publisher of
    FAOL

ladyfisher

this is great news. i have long been of the opinion that one of the largest problems in the world is a lack of communication. this program should go a long way towards making a difference.

thanks

mike

JC and LF,

That is just too cool.

REE

WOW! Fish-ins around the world! Now that would be kewl! I can see it happening! JC and LF on a world tour!!!

[This message has been edited by Grubb (edited 13 April 2005).]
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

a world view is the answer to many of our problems. Well done.

+ Reply to Thread