+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Those annoying robocalls may pay off for you

Smile Those annoying robocalls may pay off for you

Do you get those annoying robocalls telling you, "You have won a cruise?" Well you may have won up to $900. Check it out below. Seems legit, found money.

Go to this website and follow the instructions: I checked my home, office and cell phone numbers, I found my home phone number but my other two numbers were not listed. It looks like an easy $300, up to $900, for filling out the form. Don?t add spaces or dash between area code, etc.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nati...167331957.html

Oldfrat posted this on another BB we both frequent, so if you run across him, you can thank him if you find any money.
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

UJ<
    A skeptic I'm not ( much), BUT, regardless the MILLIONS I may be kissing off, I prefer to make it the EASY way, by hard work. I'm 74 yo and made my "millions :>)" and still do, by carrying 12' 5/8 sheets of drywall and save $55 p/h+ benefits by doing it myself. I once did get a "free lunch" but it caused intestinal consequences.

Mark

Mark, Nothing wrong with a little caution. I have gotten so many of these irritating calls I feel like I have earned anything I may get. I used to be a trusting soul then I took a job involving security, among other things, at hotels and in the corporate office of a large hotel company. I was trained by a couple of former FBI, TBI and GBI investigators not to be so trusting.
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

+ Reply to Thread