Just fyi. I have been using a computer day timer for 20 years now. I use Efficient Man's Organizer that has a password generator in the tools area. I simply tried the organizer one day and got a free version. It seems to me now that the Efficient Man's Organizer is now only a paid for program. I dunno. Seems like a little browsing could still find a free one.....Anyway...you can design your passwords in this generator. Because I can do a copy and paste, I use a pretty difficult password. Mine is 15 characters of mixed numbers, capital letters, small letters and special characters. It ends up mostly few letters and a lot of other stuff. I just have an easy way to copy and paste a password.....so it is a simple process for me. Oh, I use an old version of Franklin Planner. Version 7.1.1 for my organizer. The Effecient one only to get new passwords. Franklin Covey totally changed the programming after that. The newer version 8. whatever is totallly not compatible with the 7 version. I had to set my laptop to use Windows 7 in order to keep using it. 7 just for the planner. Windows 10 for all other stuff. I keep them in the address file of Franklin. I open Franklin first thing every morning and look at my things to do for the day. A simple click on the address file and go to the particular site name I wish to access and click and copy the password. Then just paste it into the site when signing in. Just fyi....apologize for long msg

jim