Jan Knisely passed away last year, he was a moderator on the Classic Fly Rod Forum. I have been having conversations with his daughter via texts, phone calls and video teleconferencing.

I have seen, and played with some of Jan's tackle but certainly not all of it. Of the items I will be listing I will state if I've actually handled the item at one of the gatherings we've been to. If I have not held the item I will be describing them based on photos, views of them I've seen on the teleconference call and notes his daughter has supplied that Jan kept in his journal.

The items are in Ohio so that means if you are interested in it or wish to make an offer, buy it etc. I will put you in touch with his daughter to finalize what carrier you wish it to be shipped from etc.

Payment for the items will be by bank check or postal money order, if you live close by you can discuss picking the item up when you speak with Mandie.

I will not be having payment sent to me since she will be packing and shipping the item in Ohio I'm just the presenter of the tackle, of course if you have an I'll take it or best offer please PM, or email, me with it and I will get back to you in order received.

First item is a Dickerson 861510 all original varnish, full length with original bag and non original tube, Jan fished it with a 5 wt, I've held this rod. Asking $3650

Next is an EF Payne 8'6" 3 pc with 2 tips (both are down see photos) it is not known if this is a 204 or 205 all I do know is Jan fished it with a 5 wt.
Original bag and tube and original varnish with both tips down slightly. I have handled this rod as well. Asking $1750

The next rod is an unfished excellent original condition 7613 hollowbuilt 5 wt clone by LC Parks with original bag, tube and ferrule plug, I have not seen this rod. Asking $800.00

Buyer is responsible for shipping and insurance and best offers are welcome as I said either PM or email me.