Thread: Rods, reels for sale

Threaded View

Default Rods, reels for sale

Okay these items need to find new homes. Shipping to CONIUS only, buyer pays shipping. PayPal preferred but we can work with other forms if needed. If you pictures of anything, best to email me at melkavitch(at)gmail.com
    Here is what I have to sell so far. I am very open to offers!

LL Bean Travel Fly Rod ? 8? 6?, 5 wt. 6piece w/ Angler # 1 reel and 5 wt line. Some usage, light soiling on the cork handle, overall good shape. The end of the fly line has a Cortland slip on, heat shrink loop. The outfit has been used about 6 times. This comes with a Cablea?s reel on rod carry case. The case is 20.5? end to end. $40 SOLD!!!

Redington Crosswater 9?, 8 wt, 4 piece rod. The first guide has professionally replaced, the others show some slight discoloration.. This comes with a Redington sock and Cortland tube. $25

Rawson Place 8403 8? 6? 4/6 graphite rod. I fixed the butt section where it had gotten caught in my truck door and the cylinder had split into sections. I superglued and the rod seems to cast fine. Of course, my casting could be better! This comes with a metal tube. Buy it for the tube and get the rod free! $15

Cabela?s CSR 1 5 wt reel. The reel has a piece chipped out of the spool, on the outside edge, but this does not seem to affect the action at all. No welded loop at the end of the fly line, comes with Cabela?s rteel case. $5

Thanks!
    Mike
    Last edited by melk; 07-13-2017 at 08:35 PM.