I think part of the fault in this situation has to fall upon the retail outlets themselves. I live in the once conservative south. Yes it is drastically changing as we drown in transplanted northerners. They have changed the entire atmosphere of my community. The local Books a Million used to have a fishing section that filled a 10 foot section of the mag wall. That section has been pushed into a 4 foot corner by periodicals covering 'how to select pretend football teams', the joys of cannibis, tattoo's and the celebration of a minority group now becoming the majority by right. What little is left to the fishing periodocals is purposely altered by Books a Million itself and/or its store management. We are 20 minutes from Boca Grande, the one time Tarpon capitol. Instead of magazines on saltwater or bass fishing, they insist on stocking magazines on Pike and Pacific Salmon fishing and fly fishing magazines apparently written by skateboarders more interested in turning the fly into graffitti. When I ask them why and could they please get me a particular periodical, the answer from management is a simple, no. Corporate won't even return an email they are so uninterested in my demographic.