Saw this*on another site so thought I'd pass it on. *These are available to people 62 and over. *They used to be called Golden Eagle Pass. *They are worth their weight in gold. *I used mine in numerous National parks around the country over the years and it will get you in either free or for a substantial discount*. *I now find it's all I need to launch my boat at Corps lakes. *Here's the quote from the other site:

The Federal lifetime pass for senior citizens will increase from $10.00 to $80 before the end of 2017. I don?t think a date has been set yet. You can use this pass to launch boats at the Corp ramps. If you?re 62 and boat at Mark Twain get this before it increases. They sell them at the Visitor Center. It?s good for a lot of other things also, like getting into National Parks.

The above refers to the Visitor Center at Mark Twain Lake in Missouri. But these passes are good for all federal parks and lakes around the country and can probably be purchased at any of their visitor centers.

Dave