+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roger's "Rain"

Default Roger's "Rain"

It never ceases to amaze me...I could smell the coffee, feel the house and "hear" what he is saying from his heart. Bravo, Roger Stouff!

His work is putting me to bed each night. Tonight "THE BOX", can't wait. He opens your imagination and humbles your heart. I believe he has finally found himself and the peace he feels and reflects of himself and the generations before him bring fourth a calmness now and its reflections like the water will last for generations.

"Native Waters" is tough to put down, it flows like a winding stream with an enchanting mystery just around the bend and the majestic currents he creates is magnificent.

Philip
    Excuse my spelling and grammar, I hooked Mondays and Fridays to either fish or hunt.

Roger,
    "WOW" Great stuff, i feel as if I were there.
    Jon

Such continued kindness leaves me speechless. Thank you all VERY much. And that's from all of us, past and present:

From left, Delphine Stouff, Clara Darden (my great, great, great aunt), Octave Pierre Stouff (first generation Stouffs in North America, arriving here in 1845) and at their feet, Constance Stouff, the little girl mentioned in the column.

We are all in your debt.

------------------
    [url=http://www.native-waters.com:5eaff]http://www.native-waters.com[/url:5eaff]

Excellent job again. It really makes you look at life from another perspective. Where can I pick up a copy of the book?

Mike

------------------
    There is no greater fan of flyfishing than the worm.

Patrick McManus

Mike, visit my web page. I don't want to cross the lines of commercial interests with our generous hosts.

Thanks,
    R

------------------
    [url=http://www.native-waters.com:8fafb]http://www.native-waters.com[/url:8fafb]

If you scroll to the bottom of Roger's article, the info on his book and LINKS on where to buy it are there.

------------------
    LadyFisher, Publisher of
    FAOL

Roger;

Once more I feel I was right there with you. Brought feelings of sadness, shame and understanding. Thank You again for sharing, both the article and the image here in the thread.
    Don Rolfson

RStoff:
    Excellent sir. So reflective and poigant... Thank you, your people, and for your ability to put your life and past into text in such a believable way.
    Sincerely, Panfan

Blame it on the rain, ( It comes fallin, fallin) Blame it on the rain...yeah...yeah...

Very good read Rstouff!

------------------
    Spelling and Grammar not subject to judgement...
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

+ Reply to Thread