Yeah, Rick Whorwood knows Bryant Freeman. Hans, I did say in my second sentence "...if you ever plan to use Cellaire as head cement." I know nothing about the dubbing twister and the needs of cement for that. My apologies, but I didn't pretend to know about that. The gist of my post was on Pro Lak as head cement. (-:

Jamie, I do have to add thinner to my Black Pro Lak, fairly often, but I don't see that as a problem. The secret to making head cement behave is keeping it at the proper consistency - not too thick, not too thin - just right, (sounds like a fairy tale) that makes it "self-leveling."

It just so happens that I am completely pleased with Pro Lak and I have absolutely no desire to try anything else. After all, been using the stuff for like ten years. You can teach an old dog new tricks, but the old dog has to WANT to learn. <G> (-:

Tight threads guys. I gotta take the garbage up to the top of my driveway. It's about the time of year when the bear will be back bothering it. Unless someone shot him last fall during bear season...