I make nothing. I don't tie flies. What you are looking at is standard carp fishing equipment that I put together. The corn is standard carp fishing device. It is made by a company called Enterprise Tackle. It could probably be replicated by going to a craft store and looking for some type of foam. I fished for carp with an Orvis guide who substitute a yellow kitchen sponge for this corn. the problem with that is that it would absorb water and stop floating eventually. I believe the hook and tippet are called "quickstop hair rig, carp method, made by a company called Drennan (English). I get them online at e Bay but you can learn how to tie these yourself after watching a few youtube videos on tieing hair rigs. when you can not see carp in the water but you know they are there, this works. the beauty of this type of fishing for carp is that you can catch carp in about an hour (after chumming). If I don't have a take in 20 minutes I move to another part of the lake. after an hour or so return to the spot you left and repeat the process.