+ Reply to Thread

Thread: fuschia bunny

Default fuschia bunny

I bought a partial bunny hide in a West Yellowstone shop a number of years ago that was that bright "in your face" kind of fuschia. Does anyone have a source for "brilliant" fuschia bunny strips? I prefer this color over flourescent pink for silver flies.

Thanks, Ole

Geez, if I recall correctly I bought about a dozen skins a while back and a few fit that bill. I think they were Spriti River products...I know I got them off of Ebay.

Dunno if this is what you are looking for, but if it helps I have dealt with them a few times, good service
    [url=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=44913&item=7143436 884:1a0c8]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=44913&item=7143436 884[/url:1a0c8]

------------------
    Work is a means for people to afford their fishing.

Both Wapsi and Hareline Dubbin offer Zonker strips in Fuschia. I tie with tons of it for Steelhead and Tuna. You can also get similar colored Arctic Fox and Finn Raccoon from Arctic Fox Imports. Both of these materials are GREAT as well and FISH APPROVED

BTW - Sorry for it being so hard to locate the hot pink bunny fur. You see, us Steelhead guys shot all the pink rabbits long ago for our fly tying. All we have around here now are those boring brown ones

------------------
    Jeff - AKA Dr. Fish
    If it has fins and swims than I must chase it!

[This message has been edited by Dr. Fish (edited 22 March 2005).]

+ Reply to Thread