Byron.

Wish I'd never watched that! Man, it looked really nice.

In reality, with the 3 vises (all for a purpose + plain lust!) I have now and the little I actually need to tie for the amt. of trouting I do, I should simply "click off"! And be content.

So, here I am, beginning to gain a love for some really nice bamboo rods, then recently being turned onto some wonderful, deeper flexing/smooth casting glass rods and developing a new interest. I've got one order in and another on the way then I watch that video and find myself wondering if I really need to keep all my wonderful Sage light-line rods that I used to love so much. And still do.

That's bothersome, right there. I have some superb rods in the smaller sizes, 9' SP 3wt, 1-3wts in the SPL line and a bunch of others that I really love but wonder if they'll ever see the light of day again. Hmm, doesn't make sense I know but it would be a tough divorce.

I simply "love" a fine tool and this certainly looks like one. Not for the knucklehead option but just watching the video. I've looked into one when they first came out and pooh-poohed it.

I'll have to admit, I'd love to try one on for size. I'll have to do some real thinking this winter. Then, I'm not the tier you or Scott are so I have to put it all into focus and be sensible. That's not my strong suit!!!

You rascal, putting this up.....

Jeremy.