In all the vast knowledge on this board I'm guessing at least one person knows a thing or two about lightning Creek in North Idaho. I scouted/walked/drove a good chunk of it in the spring but on the days I could get away the water was high and cold so the fishing was fine but the catching was less than interesting.

My wife would like me to get out n the water for a couple more trips before it gets too cold to camp comfortably without packing a safari of snow camping gear so I am hunting up ideas for fall fishing in the North Idaho area.

Couple weeks back had a fantastic few days with Jack Hise on the St Joe, my first time there and a gorgeous river, then last week snuck in 2 days on the Moyie river (other than the Pitt river in California the hardest walking/wading river I have ever fished). I like to explore and especially since I have only been a resident here for just over a year want to get the feel of more before going back to old friends like the St Joe.

Thanks in advance for any and all info you may have and wherever I end up I will post a report.

Bikebum