Thread: F/S last of the Dr's rod all 2 piece graphite part 2

Threaded View

Default Sold

These are the last of the rods I am offering for sale owned by a local surgeon who is retiring and relocating so most of what is being sold will not be used for the type of fishing he'll have available. Every rod I will list is at least very good plus to excellent condition,any imperfections or issues will be noted, and the photos will show how well they were maintained even traveling to New Zealand and other fly fishing destinations and being fished often his maintenance routine was impeccable.

Today up for your consideration is a group of graphite fly rods that the Dr. and his wife used traveling the world fly fishing, the Sage SP 590 Graphite IV was shown in a photo at the Dr's home with he holding a fabulous 8 1/2 lb Rainbow Trout.

Sage SP 590, 9' for a 5 wt 2 piece with original bag and Sage tube the rod is in very good shape. Asking $325 or best reasonable offer for a rod that gets far more on the secondary market. Sale Pending!

This next rod is a Powell Frontier Angler 9'6" for 5/6 wt 2 piece, there is some flaking or a scratch of some sort on the scrim 1" from bottom of tip section,can be seen in second photo, but no sign of a hook dig and has been fished w/o reservation. Asking $250 OBO definitely would be higher were the scrim not flaked/scratched but priced accordingly for a really nice rod otherwise in nice condition. Sale Pending!

I don't charge for packaging rods cost via your preferred shipping method will be the actual cost, for this purpose I will need your shipping information to package the rod and obtain the cost. Since these are not my rods I will accept personal checks, bank checks and postal money orders both local and international, rod will ship when funds clear,if you live close you are welcome to pick your item up. Will happily respond to any questions, unless I've completely misrepresented the rod all sales are final as there is a small window for selling due to the move and I don't wish to pay for the rods myself, regards.
    banjoI'm
    Last edited by October Woods; 08-12-2016 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Rods are sold