Thread: F/S last of the Dr's rods, all graphite 2 and 4 piece part 1

Threaded View

Default F/S last of the Dr's rods, all graphite 2 and 4 piece part 1

These are the last of the rods I am offering for sale owned by a local surgeon who is retiring and relocating so most of what is being sold will not be used for the type of fishing he'll have available. Every rod I will list is at least very good plus to excellent condition,any imperfections or issues will be noted, and the photos will show how well they were maintained even traveling to New Zealand and other fly fishing destinations and being fished often his maintenance routine was impeccable.

Today up for your consideration is a group of graphite fly rods that the Dr. and his wife used traveling the world fly fishing.

Orvis PowerMatrix10 4 piece 10' for a 6 wt with original bag and tube, fine shape. Asking $285 or best reasonable offer.

Orvis Allrounder #1 8' 4 piece for 7 wt, very nice shape with wood seat filler and original bag with red and silver labeled Orvis tube. Asking $135 OBO SALE PENDING

Orvis Allrounder #2 8' 4 piece for 7 wt, very nice shape with black anodized seat filler and original bag with black and gold labeled Orvis tube. Asking $145 OBO

Rodon by Ted Simroe, these Boron-Graphite fly rods are seldom available on the secondary market, this 9'6" for 5 wt 2 piece rod with spigot ferrule comes with its original bag and tube, tube is missing the bottom cap, grip is quite soiled but should clean up and the Rodon label is curling on the edges, many fly fishers feel this is as close to casting bamboo as you can get. Asking $185 OBO

I don't charge for packaging rods cost via your preferred shipping method will be the actual cost, for this purpose I will need your shipping information to package the rod and obtain the cost. Since these are not my rods I will accept personal checks, bank checks and postal money orders both local and international, rod will ship when funds clear,if you live close you are welcome to pick your item up. Will happily respond to any questions, unless I've completely misrepresented the rod all sales are final as there is a small window for selling due to the move and I don't wish to pay for the rods myself, regards.
    banjo
    Last edited by October Woods; 08-18-2016 at 09:45 PM.