Over the next few weeks I will be offering some rods for sale owned by a local surgeon who is retiring and relocating so most of what is being sold will not be used for the type of fishing he'll have available. Every rod I will list is at least very good plus to excellent and the photos will show how well they were maintained even traveling to New Zealand and other fly fishing destinations and being fished often his maintenance routine was impeccable.

Today up for your consideration is the second, and last bamboo fly rod all the rest are graphite including three four piece rods. 3/8's oz 7'6" 2 piece with 2 tips Orvis Midge in excellent, original condition with original bag and labeled tube. S/N is in the 65xxx range meaning it was built during the period Wes Jordan was director of rod building and by the very capable hands of head rod maker Ron White.

Orvis penned the rod as a 5 wt, which is what the Dr.used, it was the Dr's personal favorite for nymphs, midges and streamer fishing at home and abroad. All sections are full length, free of hook digs and the original wraps are not dry and just glisten. Here is a chance to own a favored taper by many bamboo fly fishers for many years.

Asking $750 best offers eagerly sought but please no low balls, plus shipping, I don't charge for packaging it will be at cost via your preferred shipping method. Since these are not my rods I will accept personal checks, bank checks and postal money orders bit local and international, rod will ship when funds clear. Will happily respond to any questions, unless I've completely misrepresented the rod all sales are final as there is a small window for selling and the move and I don't wish to pay for the rods myself, regards.
banjo