+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Majic

Default Majic

I'm thinking about becoming a Magician!
    When I'm tying flies I put something down and it will vanish, no one will be able to figure out how I do the trick because I haven't been able figure it out myself.
    Any other Magicians out there?

Bob.

It's "Sometimer's Disease" also known as CRC (Can't remember crap). That is what happens when you don't die young.
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

Blog Entries

I refer to it as OFS (Old F**T's Syndrome.) Actually, I always figured I had one of those Black Holes around my table, the type the astronomers are always looking for way out in space. Heck, if they would just turn around they would find one, unless it was misplaced.

Larry ---sagefisher---

Put in a safe place never to be seen again until you get a replacement. I won't say how many times it happens to me!
    Wyo-Blizzard

Yup, I lost a pair of sunglasses once and searched all over for them, several times. They turned up when the wife asked if they looked like the ones on my head.

Thanks guys, it sounds like we should get together an act and go on the road with it.

Quote Originally Posted by sagefisher View Post
    I refer to it as OFS (Old F**T's Syndrome.) Actually, I always figured I had one of those Black Holes around my table, the type the astronomers are always looking for way out in space. Heck, if they would just turn around they would find one, unless it was misplaced.

Larry ---sagefisher---
    I think I resemble that phrase.

George

When it comes to putting something down and losing it in the next 5 seconds, I am the Harry Houdidi of that particular skill. I'm fairly bad at the tying bench, but since it's a relatively small area, I can usually find it in about a minute or so. When I'm working in my shop however, that's another matter. I truly believe that there are many times that a task takes me literally twice as long as it should, simply because I spend do much time looking for a tool or pencil that I just laid down somewhere. I'd like to blame this on my getting a bit older, but it is a natural talent (probably genetic) I have had my entire life.

Jim Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Byron Zuehlsdorff View Post
    Put in a safe place never to be seen again until you get a replacement. I won't say how many times it happens to me!
    You won't say or is it that you can't remember?
    Trout don't speak Latin.

Couldn't find my reading glasses for the longest time. Finally found them in the freezer in the garage! Duh!

+ Reply to Thread