+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MIFI-So who's goin ?

Default MIFI-So who's goin ?

Just to post it where it SHOULD BE, who's planning to attend the MIFI ?. Please note ,the responses for the FI's where they were BURIED in the now "FISH INS " forum. What once was , ain't no more. Fish Ins build interest and comaraderie, and information for same should be on the MAIN PAGE and not BURIED as is now the case.
    To answer my own post, I and my wife will attend ( Lord willing - and the creek don't rise).

Mark

Marco's right the additions of the "Fish - Ins" forum has not helped boost attendance.
    That being said I'd like to remind everyone that the first Mi - FI was held in 2006. This will be the 10th anniversary of the event.

To be absolutely honest, I thought the fish-ins were no longer being held. It's a shame they get so little attention that they're buried like that. We had such fun at the earlier fish-ins!!! Oh, my gosh! Such memories! And I got pictures to prove it!! Got to dig out that information, get me some memories .....
    Trouts don't live in ugly places.

A friend is not who knows you the longest, but the one who came and never left your side.

Don't look back, we ain't goin' that way.

The Fish In tabs do bury the Fish Ins. I would be willing to say that the majority of the newer members have no idea what a Fish In is or why some of us older members are so passionate about them. Met of BUNCH of great people over the years at the 2 different Fish Ins I have attended. Michigan for 10 years (all of them) and Idaho for 2 of the events. One of the fellas I met during the planning sessions for the first Michigan event turned out to be one of my closest friends. Still get in touch with some of the guys and gals I met at the Fish Ins. All good folks.

Brad
    "A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her."
    -W.C. Fields

I am very interested in going!

I don't understand what all the "shouting" is about. The Fish In heading is right on the bulletin board page along with everything else.

I think it's about getting the word out. People only go to the fish-in forum if they already know about them. I'd like to say I'm coming this year but right now I don't think I can pitch a tent or wade safely.
    I can think of few acts more selfish than refusing a vaccination.

No matter where you post it I recommend going to one of these. This will be my second MIFI in the last three years. It was big fun and I can't wait to go again. See you all in June!
    Last edited by alra195; 04-28-2016 at 02:48 AM.
    Joe Bertolini

I will be there. Some years ago, there was a posting sheet on here for folks who expected to attend Fish-Ins. Has that been discontinued?
    God Bless America

Ok folks, I just started a new thread on the Michigan Fish In page titled Michigan 2016 I am going. If you plan on attending please post your name on that thread. Let's see how many people can find it......

Brad
    "A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her."
    -W.C. Fields

+ Reply to Thread