Thread: Thomas & Thomas

Threaded View

Default Thomas & Thomas

I have two t&t, rods I am willing to sell or trade one of them. I am interested in hunting with a pcp, air rifle. Only now that I am on a fixed income I can't just go buy things like that any more. So, I have an 8 wt. Model HE 10085-4. This is a 10 foot 4 piece 8 weight rod, with a vossler dc4, reel made in Germany , I would include line for steelhead and also line for bass. Unfortunately someone relieved me of the tube while I was out fishing still have the sock now I just use cardboard tube. This outfit if you went to buy including line you would pay at least $1250.00 probably more.
    I also have a t&t, 10 weight , model HS9610. 2 piece 9 1/2 feet, with a Ross CLA6, reel loaded with backing and scientific anglers Titan line designed for pike and musky, amazing how far you can cast a 14 inch fly. I've only tried the line out casting big flies never really got to use it yet. I got this just for pike and musky although I will include a 10 weight steelhead line with it. The Ross Reel is also amazing so smooth and powerful
    I am willin to sell or trade one of these rods and reels for a quality pcp, air rifle and pump (or scuba tank). I would like to get a hatsan .25 caliber or higher, but I would consider a Benjamin marauder , or any quality pcp rifle. Either one of the rod and reels I posted would cost over $1200.00, is asking half price too much? I would prefer a trade but am open to offers Thankyou . My email is bobbydneuman@gmail.com , and my phone number is 216 855 5502 , I live in Cleveland Ohio. Hope to hear from you.
    I am willing to discuss any serious offers, I thought half price was a reasonable offer, but I am willing to negotiate with any serious offers...thank you
    For some reason I am having trouble with the t&t outfits? So I am going to add one of my baby's . I have an orvis helious 2 rod . Rated for 4 weight, the rod is 8 1/2 feet weighs 2 1/8 ounce, and the reel is a battenkill 1, I probably should have put a 2 on it but wanted to keep it simple. This is a very nice rod and reel , so if this doesn't produce any results I will give up..lol thanks for reading, almost forgot, if I can't find a trade I will take $550. NO LONGER AVAILABLE
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bobbyneuman; 07-18-2019 at 01:09 PM. Reason: New phone number 216 855 5502 additional equipment