Gerri, I got my kit at Cabela's. $49.99 for the Thick and the Thin varieties of Goo, plus the light. Batteries not included. That torch is BRIGHT!

Stab, yeah, I knew that about Scorpions. Never tested it. At a previous house we lived in, we've seen 3 Scorpions. The first one was on the front porch. I tried to get my UV headlamp to see if I could get it to glow, but the critter scampered off before I could get back outside. The second one my MIL found and stepped on before I could get to it. The last one my daughter saw. She came screaming out of the bathroom about a Scorpion. I went in, looked around, didn't see anything. I asked my little girl where she had seen it. She pointed in the general direction and high-tailed it back to her room. I managed to find it. It was a baby! Not even 1/2" long. How she saw that little thing I'll never know.....

I've been testing various materials in my kit for UV. Would you all believe my Starling cape glowed just a bit? The "black" areas of the feathers gave a weak deep-purple glow, and the bright tips gave a bit of glow as well.