Hi everyone Just when you thought I was gone forever Here I am back amongst you.

The very first thing I read upon my return to the forum was the passing of My friend Denny Conranch. I will miss him dearly. I have bought at least a dozen pelts of him over the years at the fish ins. So many that Denny once told me that each year he waits at the gate for me to arrive . LOL
He had an incredible blue eared pheasant pelt at one of the fish ins which I bugged him and bugged him to sell me. Denny was like "Nope not for sale, I brought it to the fish in to give to a friend its not for sale." Then a couple days later the evening before we were to go home he walked up to me while I was tying a fly at the rec hall and casually draped that wonderful pelt across the table and said you are that friend. That pheasant hangs in a place of honor in my den along side an old pair of felt soled wading boots that James Castwell gave me because I had none and I had already broke my arm slipping on a rock at the pervious fish in.

It is so good to see a whole lot of familiar names still on this wonderful website.