Thread: Antron Yarn with clear antron in the mix

Threaded View

Default Antron Yarn with clear antron in the mix

This is some yarn that Gary LaFontaine had made up special by Dupont back in the late 90's. I stopped in to see him soon after this giant box of yarn had arrived. It took up most of the old one car garage he had it stored in. When I expressed interest in getting some of each color, he said fine but you have take whole spools. So I ended up with four bulk spools, one of each color he had made. The four colors are dark brown, light olive, light grey and light burnt orange. It can be cut up in 1/4" chunks to make touch dubbing or 3/4 to 1 inch chunks and blended to make dubbin of various sorts. It can also be combed out in longer lengths and blended with other long staple types of dubbing. Gary's Sparkle Pupae patterns use this yarn for the bubble sheath around the body. I will include 15 yards of each color plus a piece of another color that is a light brown or tan color of the same kind of yarn. I was thinking $10.00 should cover my expenses. Send a PM and I will get back to you.

DSCN0045.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BBBruce77; 12-22-2015 at 03:38 AM. Reason: forgot to include the price