I've decided to scale back my gear to a more manageable level. I bought this RL Winston Boron IIt 8'6" 4wt 4pc rod blank in 2010 and built this rod solely based on reviews on the old Winston Forum calling it the "Staff of Moses".......... the finest 4wt dry fly rod Winston had ever created etc............ it pretty much lives up to the hype. It will also perform perfectly fine for small indicator nymph rigs.

I'm selling it because I hardly ever use it. I find I grab one of my Winston 6wt rods for the vast majority of my fishing.

This rod sports the finest quality cork & grip I've ever turned there is no filler in the cork and its over 5 years old. Amboyna Burled Wood reel seat with Joel Lemke Dark Nickel hardware. Snake Brand Universal Guides and tip top in Dark Nickel, sized per Tom Morgan's guide spacing chart. Nothing flashy, just straight up classy Winston styling with no bling.

I'd like to get $325 obo shipped for the rod and Winston rod cloth. I do not have a Winston rod tube for it.

The rod blank will have the Winston Lifetime Warranty for whoever buys this rod.

email me if interested : renegade@marcuslocke.com