Nautilus FW No. 5 Custom Order Orange. Very Rare!

This is a Brand New reel and comes with a Blank Lifetime Warranty Card, Neoprene Reel Cover and Box with Cover Sleeve. This was a Special Custom Order reel that was done in an extremely Limited Run of just a few reels and is Very Rare. I've had it tucked in the safe for many years and finally just decided to part with it as I'm sick and can no longer safely fish. I hope someone will finally put this beautiful reel on a nice rod and get some good use out of it.

Nautilus did many runs of different colored reels but this is a True Custom Order Limited Edition Reel. I've personally never seen another for sale while I've owned this one. I think it's the sickest color they've ever done, but then again I'm partial to Orange!

If you like a modern reel on bamboo...............Lookout!

Specifications: Weight: 4.2 oz, OD: 3.5", Line Capacity: WF6 + 100 yards of 20lb backing.

Please kindly contact me via email terryv46@gmail.com as I rarely check the board much due to illness. At least with email I receive an alert on my phone to let me know I have a message awaiting. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

$235 + $15 USPS Priority Insured shipping with Tracking to the Lower 48. Payment via PayPal please.