+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: here is the tying area that i built

Default here is the tying area that i built

there used to be pictures here, but they were too big. sorry jc i understand.
    [url=http://www.myfishingpictures.com/showgallery.php?ppuser=6265&cat=500:fb050]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/showgallery.php?ppuser=6265&cat=500[/url:fb050]

[This message has been edited by phatkid248 (edited 27 February 2005).]

[This message has been edited by phatkid248 (edited 27 February 2005).]

Great start, great looking. I see your building up the inventory

Philip

------------------
    I look into... my fly box, and think about all the elements I should consider in choosing the perfect fly: water temperature, what stage of development the bugs are in, what the fish are eating right now. Then I remember what a guide told me: 'Ninety percent of what a trout eats is brown and fuzzy and about five-eighths of an inch long.' - Allison Moir.
    Excuse my spelling and grammar, I hooked Mondays and Fridays to either fish or hunt.

Very nice. My tying area is just some peg board in a corner and an old tv stand on wheels.

Sweet...
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

Anderson, South Carolina (Northwest corner of SC) USA

Very nice. You have a lot of natural light coming in through those windows. Well designed setup. 8T

------------------
    You had better learn to be a happy camper. You only get one try at this campground and it's a real short camping season.

I like it because the bed is right there. Very nice.

WOW!
    I'm still working on my desk but I will steal some of your ideas!! In return let me pass on some of my "inovations". Thread storage - ice cube trays. I stole one of my "canned goods" adjustable shelf racks out of the ol' motorhome (Campers World) and some 3" wide by 10" long storage baskets for small items. This keeps them within easy reach.

------------------
    Cactus

Very nice, organized and functional. The nerf hoop is a nice touch.

Jay

Very nice. I would like to suggest one of those 30 drawer nut cabinets you can buy at Wally world. Label each with size hook and type. Great way to organize and inventory.

i'd like to see those museum grade fly tying bench photos.

phatkid248- Why don't you just link them instead and that way we can all see them wuthout sending JC to the poor house.

JC- While I am at it and just so full of great suggestions , why not a "sticky" thread showing folks how to size and post photos, guidelines for how many, and a few hacks to aid folks in simple, clean linking 101. You know a sticky "how to" on posting photos and links... Might save some time for all.

Rich

+ Reply to Thread