I wish I had that good of a customer service from Korkers. I bought their 1st generation wading shoe. The back strap used Velcro to secure it however the Velcro stopped working after less than a year. Well the backstrap let go one day while wading fast water and pulled the sole right off the boot, never to be found. I happened to be going to Portland a couple of weeks later on a business trip. I made arrangement to go to the corporate HQ. I showed them the boot and wanted a new pair. However, in that time frame, they reengineered the boot, replaced the Velcro with the button style. They would not replace the boots because of the significant upgrade they made. I was upset they would not sand-by their product. the only thing they offered me was a discount on a new pair. then again after a couple of years of use the toe section that the front flap inserts into came unglued while fishing the ID panhandle. Try duct taping a sole to a shoe, does not work. This time they did replace the boot but I had to pay shipping to HQ and return shipping too. This pair also broke after 1 year, the button partially separated from the back of the boot. I gave up on Korker by this time and will not buy their products again.