Thread: 3, 4 and 5 weight lines

Threaded View

Default 3, 4 and 5 weight lines

I have three lines for sale. First is a Scientific Anglers Mastery Textured Series line in 5 weight. This line is pretty much as new, and has been put back on the spool, with the original box included as well. It was cast maybe a couple dozen times one afternoon on a clear mountain stream, but I sold the rod I bought it for and don't have another need for it. The line is their willow color with a dark willow tip and comes with the welded loop and SA's line ID system with line weight and other pertinent information stamped on the line. It sells new for $85 plus tax and/or shipping, but I'll ship it in the continental US for $45. Here's a link to SA's site: http://www.scientificanglers.com/pro...xtured-series/

The second line (upper right in the picture) is a 4 wt. and is either the RIO trout or possibly the SA Mastery Trout. It is the dark willow color and comes with the welded loop as well. It got used a few more times than the one above, but became excess when I sold the rod it was matched to as well, and is still in very good condition. Regardless of which of the two brands it was, these are $75 lines new. I'll ship it for $30, without spool or box.

The last one (lower right) is a 3 wt. line, with the least known about this one I'm afraid. I think it's an Orvis line, kind of a peach color as you can tell. It comes with a braided loop on the end and is otherwise in good shape as well. Since there's so little definitive information that I can offer about this one, I'll send it to you for a "what the heck" $12, again without spool or box. I'm posting these in a couple places, so multiple responses to buy will be resolved according to time received. Thanks.

Last edited by John_N; 08-29-2015 at 03:48 PM.