Thread: Several fly rods for sale, 6-12 weight.

Threaded View

Default Several fly rods for sale, 6-12 weight.

I have several rods for sale that I just don't use. Time to thin the herd a bit...
    I can send photos by email if you PM me your email address. All prices include shipping in the continental US and PayPal fees.

Sage Xi2 690-4 custom: The reel seat is a Struble U-15 with the fighting butt that they sold with this reel seat several years ago. The guides are single foot Tich guides that seem to work well with this rod. Blue thread with silver trim. The rod comes with a sock, but no tube. This rod has never been fished. Price SOLD.

Sage Xi2 890-4 custom: Reel seat is a Struble U-15. Snake REC Recoil titanium guides, including stripper guides. Rod has been fished for a couple of days. Has very minor rub marks on some guide wraps where they rubbed when stored in the boat. The rod comes with a sock, but no tube. Price SOLD.

Redington Link 990-4 factory rod. This rod was Redington's top of the line rod a few years ago. Rod is in new condition, comes with sock and tube. Price $140.

Orvis Helios 890-4 factory rod. This rod was Orvis' top of the line rod until they brought out the Helios2. Rod is in new condition, comes with sock and tube. Price SOLD.

TFO BVK 1290-4 factory rod. Rod is in new condition, still has plastic on the cork. Comes with sock. Price $190.

Sage RPLXi 1090-5 custom. The guides are double foot Tich guides. Blue thread with silver trim. I used this as a backup rod, it has never been fished. Comes with sock. Price SOLD.

G. Loomis GLX Classic 9' 7wt 4piece, factory rod. This rod is marked as a DEMO rod, but is in excellent condition. Was probably only test cast and not fished. Comes with factory tube and sock. Price $220.

G. Loomis GLX Crosscurrent 9' 6wt 4piece, factory rod. This rod has been fished for a few days and is in excellent condition. Casts a 6 or 7wt line wonderfully, but fights fish like an 8wt. Comes with factory tube and sock. Price SOLD.

Sage SLT 790-4 factory rod. Rod is in excellent condition. Wonderful smooth medium-fast action. Comes with factory tube and sock. Price SOLD.

Hook and Hackle 1290-3 custom. Rod is built with chrome guides, gray blank with black wraps and silver trim. Comes with a nice Sage rod sack and Nautikos tube. Rod has never been fished. Excellent condition. This feels like a very strong rod. Would make a good backup or use it to target sharks or GT from a boat. The reel seat and guides are worth more than my asking price, SOLD.

Thanks,
    Ted

Last edited by tedshuck; 06-30-2015 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Orvis Helios 890-4 sold. Reduced prices.