While deleting some unused channels from my TV lineup today, I stumbled upon something that I thought might be of interest to you guys too. There's a television network out there that I'd never heard of before, called the World Fishing Network, that I gather is something like The Golf Channel for the sport of fishing obviously, and normally available only as part of an upgraded bundle of channels. Well, as some of the premium channels do from time to time, they've apparently made the channel free on a sort of preview basis for the month of April only, across many of the cable, satellite and DSL providers. I'm bummed that I missed most of the month, but I did a quick scan of the programming and found numerous fly fishing shows with several episodes yet to air before the end of April. I've set my DVR to catch all of them before the preview ends. I have absolutely no affiliation with any of these people, but was pleased to find some fly fishing programming (if only for a few more days) and thought I'd pass on the discovery. If you're interested, here's a link to the website with a description of their fly fishing programming. If you're interested in other types of fishing, just click on the "List shows by" drop down menu near the top of the page and choose something other than "Fly". Enjoy!

http://www.worldfishingnetwork.com/t...?v=grid&ft=Fly