I make no videos. I write no books. I freeload on all the freebie sites I can. I do this because they're available and do not ask for anything...HOWEVER...I contribute to every site that asks for donations. I click on every site I use regularly that has a "Contribution" button. I would contribute to all the great tiers and sites if there was a way to do it and beyond that I wish all the guys who do great videos of tying would have a way to buy flies direct from them. Hans is just one of my favorites and he also comes on a website I'm active in (speaking of bamboo) and shows us his great work and links to videos.

I do not know much about any of these various sites to help fund things but I have contributed a few times on sites for helping with medical costs, particularly with children. What is irritating is getting on an email list for doing this with more requests. So anyway, tho I don't spend much time on this site I would happily contribute to keeping it alive. For me, I live on Soc Sec and pensions solely but have everything paid for so live comfortably. This allows me to make contributions of $10-15 when I have a site or link to do so and would do that here if requested.