+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tullahoma?

Default Tullahoma?

Going to Tullahoma this weekend. Any good fly shops in the area? Also looking for good off-the-beaten-path or even off-the-wall places to eat. Thanks. Luke
    Separate your observations from your preconceptions. See what is, not what you expect.

Luke ... did you get my message about Tullahoma? Wondering how it turned out.
    Trouts don't live in ugly places.

A friend is not who knows you the longest, but the one who came and never left your side.

Don't look back, we ain't goin' that way.

Thank you for giving us Tennessee boys a chance to prove that there are no trout in Tennessee. We had a good time and Ms. Heather was very kind to let you go and wade the waters with Joe and I. Seen Warren today and he is doing much better. He wanted me to tell you "thank you " for coming to see him. He enjoyed it greatly. If you need to come down again, please do and If I can do anything, let me know.

God Bless
    Wayne

Just got the message Betty. We had a good visit with Warren. Jack was out of town last weekend, but newbee and Liljoe showed us around and put me on some great water. I can't thank the both of them enough. I tend to be a little stodgey in new places, so I'm sure I would not have done any fishing if it hadn't been for them. Our Tennesee welcome made us both want to stay. I guess I didn't realize just how unwelcoming and unfriendly folks around IL are until I started traveling more. Everywhere we went in middle TN we couldn't pass a stranger without them speaking and starting a conversation. Here in IL folks just look at you dazed if you speak to them kindly. Wow what a difference! I really want to move.
    Separate your observations from your preconceptions. See what is, not what you expect.

+ Reply to Thread