Today I turned 43. Just a young pup around here I know. I wished as I always do, for another year with my family and for their health. I have another wish though, one that only FAOL can help me with. I believe it was newbee's idea to tie a fly and send to him for Warren. I have been practicing tying, and I'm now ready to send Warren a nymph of my own creation. (Warren don't like dry fly fishing) My wish is for us to keep this going. Send flies not only to Warren, but to others here on the board that we can. When people are sick and hospitalized for an extended time anything has to be a help to make them feel better. And if we can't get out on the water, then what better way to make any angler smile than a new fly to try out. So send out those flies and let's be a help to one another. We are fishermen, that's the kind of people we are.

Jason

PS you can pm me and I'll send you my address and then mail them to newbee. Or if he doesn't mind you can just pm newbee and Mail them to him direct.

PSS. If anyone knows someone else on here that is sick and might like a get well fly, let me know. I'm Looking forward to trying to help.