Like most fly fisherman & woman I have acquired a lot of fly fishing and fly tying gear over the last several years. Im doing some early spring cleaning. The items listed below are brand new or used very slightly. Please PM me if you are interested in a specific item and I will send pictures if requested. Please let me know if you have any questions, I take Paypal only and I am only shipping items in the USA.

Fly Tying

Regal Medallion Vise Jaws (stainless steel Jaws only) - Retails for $188 I am asking $150 it is brand new.
Orvis Tying Bag - Retails for $149 I am asking $100

Fly Fishing Packs
Patagonia Stealth Atom Sling - Retails for $89 I am asking $75 brand new
Orvis Guide Sling - Retails for $129 I am asking $100
Fishpond Nimbus Lumbar Pack - Retails for $100 I am asking $75

Reels
Ross Evolution Reel 1.5 - Retails for $285 I am asking $200 and it comes with a 4 weight Wulff Triangle Taper Line on it already (includes reel pouch)
Ross Evolution Spool 1.5 - Retails for $150 I am asking $100 and it comes with a 5 weight Wulff Triangle Taper Line on it already (includes spool pouch)
Ross Evolution Reel 1 - Retails for $285 I am asking $200 and it comes with a 4 weight SA Shark Skin Line on it already (includes reel pouch)

Please feel free to ask question or for pictures of a particular item. I am not going to negotiate on prices since I think they are fair for the condition of the items and the quality of the items. Thanks

Mike